Saturday, December 20, 2014

Weekend Outing - Dru Bru

We braved the torrential downpour in the Seattle metro area and the eventual snow in the pass to check out Washington State's newest brewery, Dru Bru. They just opened up at a new development aimed to make Snoqualmie Pass have more of a resort community feel. The look and feel of the tap room brought me back to my apres ski beers in Colorado. They currently have six beers on tap, of which I tried four. The winter seasonal was delicious, but I was also a huge fan of the Schwarzbier. The rich dark flavor makes it perfect for a snowy day. We even ended up taking a growler of it home to enjoy. I can't wait for there to be enough snow in the mountains to make a stop by the brewery after a day of snowshoeing or skiing. Although, the beer is so good it is worth the trip up there for that alone! What's your favorite Seattle area micro brew?

No comments:

Post a Comment