Thursday, December 18, 2014

M'ungry - Snack Time


A few months ago a colleague introduced me to these amazing snacks, Somersaults. They are delicious, but also chock-full of protein. They have the same protein but half the fat of almonds. I cannot get enough of them! The only problem is....I can't find them any where. Their website lists many stores in my area that carry them, but whenever I stop by and ask the staff - nobody has heard of them. So I have resorted to ordering them online. I have now tried every flavor that they offer. The cinnamon sugar is by far my favorite. After I had my baby I was hungry all the time and these were a great snack to keep by the bed. Now they are my go-to treat to my friends and family postpartum. Easy to eat and full of protein spell perfection for a new breastfeeding mom! A close second favorite of mine are Cashew Clusters from Costco. What is your go to easy snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment