Tuesday, December 30, 2014

M'ungry - Groceries

Who enjoys grocery shopping? From time to time I hear people say they like going to the grocery store and my jaw hits the floor. On the rare occasion that I can go in the middle of the day in the middle of the week, I don't mind it. It hardly ever works out that way for me and I end up there after work at the same time as everyone else. Trying to weave my cart through the too narrow aisles of the store and waiting in the checkout lines with all the other suckers caught up in the rat race. Those were my feelings at baseline when I was just another DINKY doing a quick grocery run. Now that I have a baby all of these feelings are amplified. Enter Amazon Fresh. I was hesitant at first. Worried that the convenience of having my groceries delivered would come with a hefty price tag. My concerns were soon proven unfounded. I love it! The trouble is, they know it. They know how much I hate grocery shopping and that they hooked me with their great produce priced on par with QFC. We will see how this all shakes out, I don't think I can justify $299 a year for the joy of avoiding the grocery store. I am thinking it is time to try out Instacart. This article has me thinking twice about that option though. It might be back to the aisles for me. What are your thoughts about the new Prime Fresh membership?

No comments:

Post a Comment